Correlate Health, Inc., is a Digital Health company that focuses on the development, acquisitions and investments of Healthcare Meaningful Use Applications, Web Services and Data Transformation tools. Meaningful Use is a national initiative to implement information technology for the ultimate purpose of improving patient care.
Correlate is a Digital Health Marketplace. We’ve built a secure platform where both patients and health care teams can benefit. Correlate provides a complete digital health management marketplace to serve healthcare organizations, patients, and care teams all within one platform.
Correlate enables physicians and care teams to easily assign meaningful use applications to the individual patient’s portal. Patients are now using applications and digital services that fit their individual care plan. Providers can thereby, track their patient’s engagement so that they can keep up with the patient's progress, drive interventions and outcomes accordingly, all within the provider’s dashboard.
Remote monitoring applications are tied to a CMS Approved CPT Codes for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), thus enabling provider reimbursement. Services include remote patient monitoring (rpm), decision-making tools, patient-facing apps, device management, media assets for patient education and much more.
We also partner with vendor Digital Health providers with a subscription service; which allow patients and providers to utilize a wider variety of apps and solutions according to the patient’s care management.
Where Cloud, Mobile Health, and Business Intelligence come together.
Our Digital Health Moonshots:
• To provide superior quality healthcare interoperability services and solutions that will empower patients by giving them more personalized control over their healthcare data;
• To provide healthcare organizations with solutions that will reduce their operational costs, improve efficiencies and data security;
• To enable providers and payers with more robust and secured data transactions across ecosystems, clinical studies and supply chains; and
• To ultimately increase long-term returns and retention for providers and healthcare organizations.
Correlate's Network has immediate access to:
• 280 Million Patients
• Over 10,000 Healthcare Organizations
• Integrated Services
• Blockchain Security
We’re doing our part to combat COVID-19 by bringing digital health solutions from all around the world to help battle the pandemic and aid humanity.